Fume Hood's a high performance in variety of lab.
ตู้ดูดควันไอสารพิษ มาตรฐานการผลิต BS EN 14175
Automatic by pass system, chemical resistent product complian BS EN 14175 standard. (optional + VAV system stainless orpolypropylene structure)
Model: FH120DC : 1.20 x 2.30 x 0.85 m. (WxHxD)
UPPER PART : 1.20 x 1.50 x 0.85 m.
LOWER PART : 1.20 x 0.85 x 0.75 m.
Model: FH150DC : 1.50 x 2.30 x 0.85 m.(WxHxD)
UPPER PART : 1.50 x 0.85 x 0.75 m.
LOWER PART : 1.50 x 0.85 x 0.75 m.
Model: FH180DC : 1.80 x 2.30 x 0.85 m.(WxHxD)
UPPER PART : 1.80 x 1.50 x 0.85 m.
LOWER PART : 1.80 x 0.85 x 0.75 m.
Model: FH200DC : 2.00 x 2.30 x 0.85 m.(WxHxD)
UPPER PART : 2.00 x 1.50 x 0.85 m.
LOWER PART : 2.00 x 0.85 x 0.75 m.
What’s Fume Cupboard ?
The performance of a fume hood can be expressed conveniently in qualitative terms as the ability to contain and remove a pollutant or pollutants released from a source within the workspace of the fume hood, as well as the ability to minimize possible perturbing influences, such as air draughts , operator movement , personnel traffic. This is effected by an inward airflow through its opening, reducing risk to the operator and other personnel which is the primary function of this type of protective device. Other important performance criteria are the protection against splashes, dangerous atmospheres and the effects of implosions.
What’s the difference between Fume Hood and Biological Safety Cabinet ?
Biological safety cabinet technology
- Controlled directional air movement was not adequate
- Mass airflow was added to draw contaminated air away from the operator
- Unfiltered air
The basic safety, and performance of fume cupboard
Basic safety and performance objectives
fume hood shall be designed such that
- Hazardous concentrations or quantities of airborne contaminants are prevented from escaping from the fume hood into the room
- Fumes are removed efficiently to reduce the susceptibility to an explosive or hazardous atmosphere inside the workspace
- The user is protected by a front sash against splashes of substances and flying particles
Protective device to be ventilated by an induced flow of air through an adjustable working opening
- With an enclosure designed to limit the spread of airborne contaminants to operators and other personnel outside the device
- Offering a degree of mechanical protection, and
- Providing for the controlled release of airborne contaminants
A fume cupboard is a ventilated enclosure complying with the requirements specified in EN 14175-2
The type of fume hood from EN 14175 -1:2003
bench type fume hood
fume cupboard where the work surface is a minimum of 720 mm above the floor level
low level fume hood
fume cupboard where the work surface is between floor level and 720 mm
walk-in fume hood
fume cupboard where the work surface is at floor level or below
variable air volume (VAV) fume hood
fume hood that provides a variable extract volume flow rate depending on the sash opening